Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Tempt My Tummy - Spinach and Strawberry Salad


This is what I am bringing to Easter dinner at my in-law's this weekend. It is so good and so spring-y! Enjoy your week.

Spinach and Strawberry Salad

2 bunches spinach, rinsed and torn into bite-size pieces
2 cups sliced strawberries
1/2 cup oil
1/4 cup cider vinegar
1/2 cup white sugar
1/4 teaspoon paprika
2 tablespoons sesame seeds
2 tablespoon poppy seeds
1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce

DIRECTIONS
In a large bowl, toss together the spinach and strawberries.

In a medium bowl, whisk together everything else. Pour over the spinach and strawberries, and toss to coat.

7 comments:

  1. I love anything with strawberries, sounds so good ! Thanks for sharing !

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love ordering spinach and strawberry salad when out, but never think to make it at home, thanks for the recipe! Sounds wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I would have never though to put these two things together! thanks for the recipe

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is a very yummy salad. A similar version is served at a local restaurant as their "signature" salad. Thanks for sharing your recipe and linking up to Tempt My Tummy Tuesday.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yum! Delicious! I'll be trying this soon!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This salad sound so good! Thanks for linking to this from our A Slew of Summer Salads Carnival. would you please add a link to us so others can find more salad recipes and join in on the fun?

    Thanks!

    ReplyDelete