Monday, March 30, 2009

Not Me! Monday

It is NOT Monday again, is it??

I am NOT annoyed every morning by the crossing guard (she is new, we loved the previous one). She must have missed the part of her training that detailed how to stop traffic (hence the flashing lights, cross walk, bright orange clothing, etc.). She waits until there are no cars in sight...please remember this is right before school starts - RIGHT in front of the school. So we wait. And wait. And then, by the grace of God, when there are no cars in site she runs out with her stop sign and tells the kids to hurry across. This morning she commented on how busy it was (oh, really? That is so odd!) and I did NOT reply "It's a good thing you have a stop sign." To which she laughed. And we waited.........

Bigs did NOT lie about her and her friends picking all of the VERY hot habenero peppers off my plant and daring each other to try them. If she had lied about it, it would have been a great teachable moment about lies and their consequences (as she is screaming that it's BURNING). Poor dear. What a hard (but perfect) lesson to learn.
My Little Bit did NOT turn 8 months old yesterday. She did NOT learn to pull herself up to a seated position and crawl in the last 3 days. She just can't be that big already. Every time I write something about her I do NOT mention that time passed too quickly and she is getting big too fast.
I did NOT feed my friends a completely guinea pig meal last night...everything untested. The main dish took about an hour longer that I thought (cook COVERED, not uncovered, duh) and the cupcakes were my workings of the Pillsbury Bake-Off contest. They are NOT just the best friends ever and were completely OK with it :)
This blog carnival was created by MckMama. You can head over to her blog and read about the fight they are having with baby Stellan's health. I don't think there will be a Not Me Monday post, just health updates on the little one. If you are inclined to pray, please do so!
Prayers for Stellan



2 comments:

  1. 8 months already? Who told her she could grow?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know exactly what you are saying, I always say time is going way to fast. It didn't go this fast with child one so whats the deal...

    ReplyDelete