Monday, March 9, 2009

Not Me! Monday


I did NOT spend over an hour searching for the missing new shoes on Friday. I did NOT think I was losing it because there was no way a brand new pair of shoes, still in their box, could go missing. I know where everything is in the house. How could this happen? They were NOT exactly where we put them but buried under mounds of socks. I did NOT check there initially and completely miss them. UGH.

Mimi did NOT spot a tube of toothpaste in my bathroom and ask if it was Colmate Togal (her pronunciation). When she flipped it over she exclaimed, "It is! Now your teeth will be clean and healthy. Good job mom." My kids were NOT sick so they did NOT watch enough TV to fill two lifetimes. Hench the quick absorption of marketing ploys. Kudos marketing people, you now have my three year old hooked on your product. We did NOT have our PJ's on all day Saturday AND Sunday.

It was NOT a perfect weekend for Mark to be away at a tournament. Sick kids = no fixing real meals and nothing but TV. WooHoo (I did NOT just get super excited about being completely lazy)! I did make homemade pizza crust and did NOT each pizza each night. I did NOT justify it because I put flax seed in the whole wheat crust making it completely healthy. That can erase the pound of cheese I added, right? Not to mention eating the entire thing by myself.....
Go over to My Charming Kids and Not Me Monday to see what others have definitely NOT done this week! It's a bit freeing :)

9 comments:

  1. Oh, I did the same thing looking for something this morning! I hate that! I hope you are all feeling better over there!
    p.s. Flax seed does totally erase the cheese. I checked.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so happy for you making such a good choice about your teeth. Good for you Momma... good for you! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Usually when my husband is gone I make a big bowl of cold cereal for dinner. :-) Glad you found those shoes!

    ReplyDelete
  4. HAHAHA...I'm still cracking up about the colgate!!

    And I ALWAYS lose things..especially when I put them somewhere so I WONT forget them!

    ReplyDelete
  5. We missed you at church. None of our small group was there. Hope your kiidos are feeling better.

    ReplyDelete
  6. great one about the colgate

    Great not me monday's

    ReplyDelete
  7. Flax seed=completely healthy food. Sprinkle it on candy and it becomes healthy!

    ReplyDelete
  8. We did NOT lose a brand new pair of shoes and have still NEVER found them! That would be stupid!

    ReplyDelete