Friday, March 19, 2010

Small Talk Six - Wishful Thinking Foods


Today’s Small Talk Six topic at momdot.com is “6 things you love to eat, but rarely get to because at least one other person in your household does not care for it.” You can answer this with a list of 6 words, 6 phrases, 6 sentences, 6 paragraphs, 6 photos, 6 videos, etc . . .


This really isn't that easy because I often make these things anyway :) Sorry, hubby and kids.


1. Supreme Veggie Pizza with thin whole wheat crust

2. Heuvos Rancheros

3. Whole wheat anything (they will eat WW pasta but bread they all prefer a lighter one)

4. Reuben Sandwiches (or Reuben casserole, it's the sauerkraut and pumpernickle)

5. Amatriciana Sauce (too spicy for them)

6. Eggplant Parmesan


Want to join in? Go here to learn how and to view the weekly Small Talk Six topics for 2010.

5 comments:

  1. LOL We had the whole wheat battle here too ~ I won that one and lost everything else. Love your list, need to find out what Amatriciana Sauce is though. Enjoy your weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm going to have to go with your family on this one. I'm not a fan of whole wheat anything usually.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooh... number 4 is a good one. I love reubens but I only get them when we go out to eat. I don't know that he hates them. He just isn't really into new things. He's a traditional steak and pasta kinda guy.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I don't get to have sushi because no one else likes it:-(

    ReplyDelete