Friday, March 19, 2010

Aloha Friday - Favorite Blog



"In Hawaii, Aloha Friday is the day that we take it easy and look forward to the weekend. So I thought that on Fridays I would take it easy on posting, too. Therefore, I’ll ask a simple question for you to answer. Nothing that requires a lengthy response."
So head over to her site, An Island Life and answer her question but while you are here you might as well answer mine:

Hand's down, what is your favorite blog or website to get sucked into?

I'm a big fan of The Pioneer Woman. When I first found her, I spent hours looking through the recipes and reading the story of how she met her husband. I even got the cookbook - which I love, even if most of the recipes are already on the blog. It's amazing how she finds the time to post so much (and in so many categories).
I would love to hear about the blogs you just can't pull yourself away from!

Enjoy your weekend!

11 comments:

  1. It used to be Lola's Diner. I am past that now. Haven't real got one now. I think some get old after awhile.. The same old things posted. I am always looking for new exciting blogs.
    Here's your link to my Aloha Friday Post.

    ReplyDelete
  2. My favorite site is Bakerella. She posts about once a week but her cake pops are absolutely adorable! She is so creative. You have to check out her Hello Kitty pops! I told my daughter we'll just HAVE to have a Hello Kitty party JUST so we can have the pops! She gives step by step instructions on how to make most everything!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I used to read Pioneer Woman but her posts are so long! I like baking blogs for inspiration:-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Maybe People.com.


    Have a great Friday!
    http://harrietandfriends.com/2010/03/good-family-life/

    ReplyDelete
  5. No I haven't tried writing on anything, I don't even own a edible pen (that would be a disaster for sure, my kids already write all over themselves like they are davinci or picasso...I couldn't imagine what they'd do if I told them that marker was okay to eat...LOL!) but I did try her football truffles over the Superbowl and they were a hit. So cute!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I LOVE http://www.littlebitfunky.com/ & http://pamperingbeki.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. There are so many blogs that I really like (my Google Reader is proof of that). The one that I have been reading for the longest time is probably An Island Life by Kailani.

    ReplyDelete
  8. oh wow!!!! to many to choose! I follow a ton hehe. love finding a good read. I'll check out your fav. great topic!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I think it would be Apartment Therapy. But I'm addicted to blog reading in general...my Google Reader is overflowing!

    Thanks for stopping by my blog! have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  10. It's hard to name one. There's always one in my reader that I go to and get my fill. Or two or three for the day!

    I remember the first time I found Pioneer Woman too. It was her sheet cake that drew me in! I still must make it!

    ReplyDelete
  11. PW is definitely an awesome one...I really don't think I have a favorite right nos. I'm not good with favorites.

    ReplyDelete