Monday, January 19, 2009

NOT ME Monday!


I did NOT finish off the cookies and cream ice cream last night breaking my "no sweets in January" policy. And it was NOT more than the 1/2 cup serving size. Who would ever think of eating more than suggested??


My baby has NOT perfected the technique of sliding the computer keyboard in with her foot while nursing (then looks at me and smiles).....because we are NOT in front of the computer every time she nurses.


I did NOT rent Stepbrothers for a good laugh but ended up not finishing it because it was so crude. I have NOT turned into that much of a prude. The bunk bed scene does NOT make me giggle every time I see it. (Seriously, I think this is the only funny part.) I did NOT feel like I had to shower after watching it.


I did NOT make 8 quarts of spaghetti sauce last week to open the freezer door to two of the quarts busted open. It did NOT ooze into every part of the freezer filling up door shelves and soaking just about everything. I did not spill another quart all over the floor while cleaning it up. My husband did NOT say that he saw a spark of crazy in my eyes during this fiasco.


Then the bag of coffee did NOT explode all over the kitchen while I was trying to squeeze every last bit of air out of it. So my kitchen floor is NOT the cleanest place in the house right now :)


Go over to My Charming Kids and Not Me Monday to see what others have definitely NOT done this week!


Happy MLKJr. Day!


6 comments:

  1. thank you for your kind comment on my blog... can't wait to read more of yours. Your girls are adorable. Have a great week! ~ kim

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh no, all that work. I'l have tears in my eyes besides just a spark of crazy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice not mes...my kids also like the undivided attention ploy...the youngest will crawl on my head to make sure I can't see the screen, while the oldest will tell me, 'Daddy, get off the 'puter.'

    ReplyDelete
  4. So sorry to hear about the fiasco in the kitchen. Sounds like something I would do...actually HAVE done but with eggs...YUCK! Hope next week is better :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh too funny! I do feel for you over the kitchen floor. Why can't it stay clean...if even just for a day? Why is that too much to ask? Or maybe since this is NMM, I shouldn't admit that my kitchen floor is always dirty!

    BTW, your girls are too cute! Happy Monday!

    ReplyDelete
  6. That stinks about all the sketti sauce and if that is the only time your hubby saw crazy in your eyes your are doing good, girlfriend :-)

    ReplyDelete