Friday, January 16, 2009

Aloha Friday!


Aloha everyone!

It's Friday, which means that over at An Island Life it is time for Aloha Friday. In Hawaii, Aloha Friday is the day that they take it easy and look forward to the weekend. So on Fridays we take it easy on posting, too. Therefore, she asks a simple question for you to answer. Nothing that requires a lengthy response. Then everyone else asks a simple question of their own blog for others to answer. Here is my question:

What is a good movie for me to rent tonight?

My husband is not going to be home this weekend and I only have the baby with me. I can never find movies when I go looking. And Scarlett doesn't let me take a lot of time to look. I am completely out of it and probably couldn't name more than two movies that are in the theaters right now (I do want to see Marley and Me). I don't like horror films, mostly drama or comedy. Can you help me??
If you’d like to participate, just post your own question on your blog and leave your link HERE. Go visit the other participants! It’s a great way to make new bloggy friends!
Don't forget to visit An Island Life for more Aloha Friday fun!

19 comments:

  1. I haven't rented a movie in so long! I will be interested to hear what everyone else reccomends!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Not sure what you've seen recently but some that look good to me:

    The Women, P.S. I Love You, Get Smart...

    ReplyDelete
  3. my best freinds girl is kind of funny but not kid friendly!

    ReplyDelete
  4. No need for kid-friendly...they will be at their grandparents...and the baby is only 5 months :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm dying to see Mama Mia! Sounds like a fun rental!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Mama mia sounds fun... i saw the play on broadway when i was in London and it was an awesome show! ...other than that you are welcome to view my library of movies and rent for free from them :) http://homepage.mac.com/kimber328/deliciouslibrary/

    ~Kim

    ReplyDelete
  7. I recently saw the women (good chick flick movie) and pineapple express (funny in an out of control, pot smoking way) so in fairness.... I would probably go with "the women"!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love Actually is good if you've not seen it yet

    ReplyDelete
  9. I've been dying to watch Across the Universe again! Thats a good one! And if youre in the mood for some non-kid-friendly comedy, get step-brothers!! HI-LARIOUS!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Mama Mia was really good and I'm not a musical kind of girl. I am looking into my button right now, see this is why smart people pay someone else to do this stuff. Thanks for the heads up!

    ReplyDelete
  11. have you seen Walk the Line - it's really good

    ReplyDelete
  12. Man...I havent seen anything recently!! Good LUck!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Rent is a hard one for me. I never rent; we either go see or buy so I don't even know what's out there. :(

    ReplyDelete
  14. I just watched Mama Mia and really enjoyed it.

    ReplyDelete
  15. I have not seen a good movie in a long time.
    I have just been watching the weekly tv shows.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Baby Mama - it was so funny and better than I expected

    ReplyDelete
  17. So funny! I was just about to recommend Baby Mama. I agree with the last commenter- much better than I thought. And I'd like to see Mama Mia, too.
    Do you think I have a thing with Mama movies??

    ReplyDelete
  18. This might be a little late for tonight, but my husband is recommending Transiberian. It's very interesting with lots of surprising twists.

    ReplyDelete