Here are the rules:
Take a picture of yourself right now.
No primping or preparing.
Just snap a picture.
Load the picture onto your blog.
Tag some people to play.
I did play the right way (this picture IS from yesterday morning around 7am) I'm just a little tardy posting it...
So let's see you Keep It Real....but first one more tag (I'm going to tag you for BOTH games).
1. This weekend with NOTHING scheduled on Saturday!
2. School ending for husband and kids
3. Summer road trip to MN and WI.
4. Scarlett's first birthday
5. Making lasagna - sometime in the next few days - and getting to have the leftovers for lunch
6. My peppers to grow
7. My nasturtiums (which are already blooming) going to seed - collecting the seeds are my favorite part of this flower - odd, I know, I should enjoy the beautiful flower more!
8. Husband and daughter coming home from school today :)
8 Things I did Yesterday:
1. grocery shopped
2. Made a QU wedding cake for the kindergarten class
3. Raked - doing this a little everyday to get it done
4. Cleaned toilets - WooHoo - still better than dusting
5. Had a friend of my daughter's over after school
6. Tried to go to the Y - baby isn't wanting to stay in child care so any longer
7. Made Buffalo Wing Sandwiches for dinner
8. Watched some of Mary Poppins with the girls
8 Things I Wish I Could Do:
1. Cover an entire cake in fondant
2. Do a back flip
3. Upper body exercise - I am injured from a freak accident involving my daughter calling from the potty and a rouge chair. Everything hurts.
5. Pass the kitchen without snacking.
6. Run a 23 minute 5K - I'm at 25
7. French braid - with 3 girls this would be a great skill to have.
8. Write an entire post without interruption.
8 Shows I Watch:
8 shows?!? I barely manage my one!
1. 90210 - the only one I watch every week
2. America's Next Top Model
4. Biggest Loser
Now I'm supposed to tag 8 people to do this (and the keep it real one as well). . .so here goes:
Anne at Teaching Two
Shannon at Shannon's Creations
Vivienne at The V-Spot
Shelby at Schweri Stories
Annissa at Learning Together Hand in Hand
Tonya at Small Town Louisiana Girl