Friday, October 22, 2010

Kid Friendly Friday Pirate Adventures


How is this for a cute little pirate? Complete with her parrot, treasure map bag of goodies, and a peg finger. Her little sissie wanted to be just like her so donned the patch and peg finger every chance she got :) She even made away with the parrot.


I am thinking of starting a Kid Friendly Friday carnival up again. I would post a linky so you can link up any of your kid friendly ideas. If you are interested leave a comment below (and leave a link that showcases your KID FRIENDLY activities).
Enter my Grands! giveaway HERE. (includes $15 gift card!)
Enter my Betty Crocker Instant Potato giveaway HERE (includes beautiful bamboo bowl)
Enter my Fiber One Original giveaway HERE (includes food scale and on-the-go container)



2 comments: