Thursday, July 28, 2011

I want to take my mom to The Creative Connection!




I would LOVE, LOVE, LOVE to attend BlogHer Handmade and The Creative Connection Event with my mother.  As you know, my blog is a little bit about everything my mom has taught me through the years, cooking, crafting, sewing, etc. and it makes up a lot of who I am, and what I am trying to teach my own girls.   This conference would get me inspired! 

I don't get to spend a lot of time with my mom.  She lives in St. Paul (coincidentally, where the conference is being held) and I live in Florida.  When we are up there to visit it is with the entire family, which means lots of grandma time, not so much mom/daughter time.  It would be amazing to spend the weekend just her and I learning about the things we both love.  And come on, have you ever experienced fall time in the Midwest?  My FAVORITE season....jeans, sweaters, and mittens - something I never get down here.

I am writing this post as an entry to win 2 passes.  If you would like to attend the conference with someone you love, go enter HERE!

No comments:

Post a Comment