Friday, September 17, 2010

Aloha Friday - Apples!


"In Hawaii, Aloha Friday is the day that we take it easy and look forward to the weekend. So I thought that on Fridays I would take it easy on posting, too. Therefore, I’ll ask a simple question for you to answer. Nothing that requires a lengthy response."So head over to her site, An Island Life and answer her question but while you are here you might as well answer mine:




"What is your favorite APPLE recipe?"


I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE apple crisp and made a gingerbread apple crisp last fall that I cannot wait to make again. Between apple and pumpkin, I could find a new recipe to try every day!
Enter my giveaway for Three $5 Walmart gift cards HERE!

11 comments:

  1. Well, I'd have to say my favorite apple recipe would be Apple Wine...but I do love Apple Pie, Apple Cobbler and Apple Crisp, too! ;)

    Aloha: Brownies/Girl Scouts

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like a sweet apple. Although I do not tend to eat them mush.
    My Aloha Friday Link for you

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think my favorite would be a peanut butter apple crisp that we have for the crock pot. Of course there are a bunch of other apple cakes that I love. So many great possibilities with apples.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gimme apples and peanut butter and 'm a happy camper :)

    Have a great Friday!
    http://harrietandfriends.com/2010/09/shes-older-than-i-am-doesnt-have-a-wrinkle-can-still-dress-like-that-and-a-great-looking-car/

    ReplyDelete
  5. I just like apples on its own. But base on these comments I'll have to try it with peanut butter.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I like just about everything with apples but I just tired this recipe and it was amazing. enjoy!

    http://thepioneerwoman.com/cooking/2008/02/apple_dumplings/

    ReplyDelete
  7. Apple pie for sure!! I dont have a special recipe or anything I just love apple pie. That and baked apples are great too!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Where is the gingerbread apple crisp recipe? I like a good homemade apple pie or apple dumpling in cinnamon syrup.

    ReplyDelete