Friday, September 30, 2011

Need a Pancake Recipe?





We had Whole Wheat Brown Sugar Banana Bread Pancakes from how Sweet it is for dinner the other day.  I  highly recommend them if you have a few past-their-prime bananas sitting around.  I didn't like the syrup so much (too sweet) but the pancakes are going in my Tried and True folder.  Hearty.  Great warmed up the next day.  Next time I'm making a double batch so I can freeze them.  

What are your favorite pancakes?
"In Hawaii, Aloha Friday is the day that we take it easy and look forward to the weekend. So I thought that on Fridays I would take it easy on posting, too. Therefore, I’ll ask a simple question for you to answer. Nothing that requires a lengthy response."So head over to her site, An Island Life and answer her question but while you are here you might as well answer mine :)

5 comments:

  1. Mmmm. Banana pancakes! Reminds me of the Jack Johnson song :)

    ps- David hasn't received the package yet. Takes like 2-4wks to get there! :/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm not really a pancake person but if I had to choose, it would be chocolate chip or blueberry.
    Here's Mine

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those look amazing! I just made some Banana Cupcakes filled with caramelized bananas and topped with a peanut butter frosting. I guess bananas are on the brain! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ditto Vicki! :)

    http://www.myjafra.com/modette

    ReplyDelete