Monday, March 7, 2011

Attention Crafty Friends!!

Have you heard of the crafty swapping site whoopdwhoop????  It is so neat.  Here's how it works.....



whoopdwhoop is a currency free creative marketplace. Getting started is easy. First, you need to register. Then, once you’re registered, you need to begin earning whoops. After you’ve earned yourself some whoops, you can then use them to swap for other community member’s creations.

Confused?

You make stuff, list it on the site, earn credits to buy other people's crafty stuff with no money involved.  You do pay postage for your own item once someone requests it.  After looking at the cute things that are listed it inspires me to try some of the crafty endeavors I have bookmarked and use up some materials in my rather LARGE craft closet! 

I have my eye on this cute apron.

What do you think about whoopdwhoop??

No comments:

Post a Comment