Saturday, January 28, 2012

Randomness

I know I haven't been posting much.  Life happens and life is good. 


This is all the girls curled up like kittens.  One big pile of girls :)


There have been amazing sales on fruit and veggies this week and we have stocked up. 
And why do I want to stock up???


I got a VitaMix off Craig's List and have been blending like crazy.  I have wanted a VitaMix forever and got it at a fantastic price!!  WooHoo!!  Green Smoothies all around!  I also broke out my juicer that hasn't seen the light of day in years.  Both have been used daily.  LOVE IT.  Makes for lots of energy.


Here is Scarlett posing with the Mail Carrier outfit I made for our dramatic play center.  Getting ready for Valentines Day.  Love the expression. 


Lexi ran in her first cross country meet of the season.  I love watching her run. 
Like in everything she does, she is so focused.


I took Scarlett to the zoo with a friend and all the girls wanted to do was pose.  Funny!  She is one of a kind.  Her friend commented that Scarlett never stops talking.  Welcome to my life.  I am a person of few words that has three daughters who barely stop to take a breath.  


Life is good.

1 comment:

  1. I'm laughing about the few words part. I just told my daughter tonight that mommy gets tired of talking and all she wants to do is talk and talk.

    ReplyDelete