Thursday, January 14, 2010

Award :)




Jenn over at Bento For Kidlet and Angela at Confessions of a Non-Domestic Housewife
both gave me this award....and what a cute award it is! Come on, cupcakes make anyone's day better!

Jenn makes the most amazing bento lunches you have ever seen. It makes me feel a little guilty when I throw together a lunch for dear daughter (because I hate packing lunches). Angela has a series she does called "Princess Traning", which teachers her daughter to become a proper princess (awesome idea) and has taken over Kid Friendly Friday for me (thank you!!). Go check them out.

Here's what I'm supposed to do:
1. Copy the award image into a post.
2. List 10 things that make you happy.
3. Tag 10 bloggers who brighten your day.
4. Put in a link to their blogs.
5. Notify the award receivers. (hold tight folks, this may take awhile :)
6. Recipients should link back to the sender's blog. (I say this can be optional. If I have given you an award you are in no way obligated to link back to me, just enjoy your award!)




10 Things That Make Me Happy


1. Carbohydrates

2. Bright Colors

3. My parents visiting from Minnesota.

4. Growing my own tomatoes (uggghhh - the FL cold spell killed them this week)

5. Being alone in the car so I can sing at the top of my lungs to whatever I want to listen to

6. Coffee in the morning

7. Family gatherings

8. Snuggling with a child that is not fully awake and demanding breakfast

9. Pizza (I could eat this daily but even more so when it's not me making it)

10. When my husband calls during the day just to say hi!








10 Bloggers That Brighten My Day:






3. The Misadventures of Mub


4.


5. Lucy's Kitchen


6. Mother Is Not Concerned


7. Susie's Homemade



8. The First Year Wife


9.


10. Adventures in Mommydom


8 comments:

  1. you are sweet for including me on that wonderful list!

    your #3 made me laugh... I noticed you did not say visiting minnesota... might be a little too cold there for you these days ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations on your award and thanks for sharing the love!! I appreciate the recognition:-)That made me happy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my goodness -- Thank you so much! And congrats on your award. I love carbs too - that's why I signed up to run a 5K. i'm crazy!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats on the award - that's wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Carbohydrates are on my list too~!! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  6. Aw, thank you =D

    I'm sorry your tomatoes got killed... it seems to me that's probably not a normal concern in normal Florida weather *L*

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks so much for the award. Sorry about the tomatoes, I am surprized they lasted this long, thats amazing!

    ReplyDelete