Monday, November 15, 2010

CSN Stores Review


I was approached by CSN Stores to do another review for them and jumped at the chance. Everything I have experienced so far with them has been outstanding. Great customer service. Good quality products. Fast shipping. The variety of different stores and products they have is outstanding. You name it, you are likely to find it at CSN Stores.
Like shoes...

Toys....







CSN Stores would be an ideal place for Christmas shopping as you could get something for everyone on your list!


2 comments:

  1. I loved the one opportunity I dealt with them too. Me and my daughter LOVE the aprons we got from them...so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's funny, I never had even heard of them before I started blogging. And I consider myself a knowledgeable shopper! I haven't purchased anything from CSN yet, so I can't agree or disagree, but this is yet another reminder that I need to. Thanks Sarah.

    ReplyDelete