Sunday, August 8, 2010

CSN Stores Review


Now that it's back to school time you may be looking for backpacks and lunch boxes. CSN Stores sent me these to review.

The High Sierra backpack is beautiful! I'm kinda wishing I needed a backpack for some reason. It has dark grey trim and a garden patterned front. It has tons of room and looks like it will make it through a year or two with my daughter. She is pretty rough on things but it looks durable enough to take it. I love the way they constructed the straps. Not your ordinary backpack straps but what they call, "Yoke-Style, S-Shaped, VAPEL mesh AIRFLOW padded shoulder straps with Suspension System and integrated media/cell phone pocket".......this just translates to it being comfortable (and has a pcoket that she can hide stuff in - she is not getting a cell phone!).


The Hoohobbers lunch boxes are adorable. I can never find lunch boxes that I like. We used lots of reusable packaging so it tends to be a little bulky and hard to fit into normal lunch boxes. These have plenty of room. Even though the angled corners cut off some space their depth makes up for it. We'll see how these pretty fabrics hold up to lunch and then washing (they are machine washable!). They are almost too pretty for a PB&J. They are made in Chicago (yeah! US made). Again, if only I needed a lunch box.....

I highly recommend either product. Head over to CSN Stores to fill all your backpack and lunch box needs (and just about every other need, as they have over 200 stores to choose from).

No comments:

Post a Comment