10. Cereal - You should be able to get it around $1 per box, sometimes much cheaper.
9. Juice - Stock up when the buy one get one sales are on and use coupons as well. Sales tend to be cyclic so pay attention and you'll know how many to purchase to get you through until the next sale.
8. Pasta - You should be able to get a box for under 25 cents. Stack coupons with BOGO.
7. Deodorant - Walgreens and CVS often have these on sale with their programs. Use coupons and save even more!
6. School Supplies - Stock up during Back to School sales in the fall as teachers often request more items during the year. Have you SEEN how much supplies cost later in the year??
5. Crackers (Ritz, Townhouse, etc.) - BOGO and coupons - less than $1 per box. Great to send in for school snacks and make-your-own lunchables.
4. Soda (pop) - don't buy it unless it's under 25 cents a can! Sometimes gas station/convenience stores have the best deals. Always remember to check expiration dates as the turnover seems to be less in these stores.
3. Contact Solution - FREE - Walgreens and CVS often have this on sale with their programs. Use coupons and save even more.
2. Razors - FREE - Pair the drug store sales with coupons and get high priced razors for free OR even make money buying them!
1. Toothpaste and Toothbrushes - FREE, FREE, FREE. I have a huge stockpile of these and end up giving much of it away. Almost every week you can find them free with the drug store deals paired with coupons.
I understand that prices and sales vary with region, so your prices might be a little higher, but if you take 20 minutes each week to pair coupons with sales you can save a TON of money on the things you already buy. It's rare that I buy something just because I have a coupon for it but if I can get it for free I will try new things!
What are your couponing/sale tips?