Sunday, November 29, 2009

FNCCC Assignment #13 - Dave Lieberman


Sorry, I forgot to post our new assignment last week. I hope you had a wonderful Thanksgiving. "Dave Lieberman's love affair with food began as a child while watching his father cook for family in center city Philadelphia, Pa." I love how most of these chefs got a love for cooking from their parents. His show is called Good Deal with Dave Lieberman and he has hundreds of recipes at the Food Network site. There is a ton to choose from with lots of variety. I hope you join us! We'll post on Wednesday, December 2.

Can't wait to see what you are cooking!

2 comments:

  1. Perfect timing on this post, I was just about to go search out recipes.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the reminder! I pre-made this and the blog entry before the movers came so I'd have something to post...I just needed a reminder to put the post up! LOL.

    ReplyDelete