Thursday, May 7, 2009

Three Thing and Thousand Word Thursday - Crib, Muliple Choice, and Something To Think About



Michelle over at Psalm 104:24 hosts Three Things This Thursday. A Thousand Word Thursday picture is hosted by Jen at Cheaper Than Therapy. I really like these two memes together. A little randomness and a few pictures thrown in.

1. For the first time ever Little Bit slept in her crib...for an entire 3 and a half hours! This is a huge deal. There wasn't even any crying (mine or hers) involved.

2. Little Bit is going to be our climber. I have had a compliant baby (Bigs) and a mess maker (Mimi) so she is our first climber.


Do you thinks she will be
(a) a computer programmer
(b) a fitness instructor
(c) a multi-tasker (after mommy's own heart)
(d) none of the above, but covered with bumps and bruises.
Not seconds after this picture she took a step too far right and tumbled off of it. You live and learn.

3. A quote that someone heard at a funeral recently. The wife of the deceased found this worn out quote in his wallet. Great reminder.
"I have concluded that the accumulation of wealth, even if I could achieve it, is an insufficient reason for living. When I reach the end of my days, a moment or two from now, I must look backward on something more meaningful than the pursuit of houses and land and machines and stocks and bonds. Nor is fame of any lasting benefit. I will consider my earthly existence to have been wasted unless I can recall a loving family, a consistent investment in the lives of people, and an earnest attempt to serve the God who made me. Nothing else makes sense."




10 comments:

  1. I pick (d). This picture is too darn cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I pick 'C' - after all, she will 'live and learn', right? ;)

    Love that quote!! Happy ATWT! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOL! All of the above! We have that keyboard thing and Evan loves playing with the wires more than the actual game!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute picture! I love how kids are all different!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I vote for multi-tasker!! If I could step while computing I'd be so much trimmer!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Watch out for that one! She's obviously going to be into everything, so I vote for C!

    ReplyDelete
  7. i pick d, they always suprise you with what they have inside them!

    ReplyDelete
  8. To cute. My last one is my climber. He will climb on anything.

    TFS

    ReplyDelete
  9. Cute post. That is a great quote. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete