Saturday, May 30, 2009

One Lovely Blog :)

Kelli at Outside My Kitchen Window, Amy at Keeping up with the Schultz Family Becca at Becca's Backyard and Angie who has a ton of blogs, one being From Pigpen To Paradise have presented me with the One Lovely Blog Award. You can see I'm a little behind on these...



Here are the rules if you want to pass along the award:
1. Accept the award, post it on your blog together with the name of the person who has granted the award, and his or her blog link.
2. Pass the award to 15 other blogs that you've newly discovered. Remember to contact the bloggers to let them know they have been chosen for this award.

**I know some of you have already received this - Just want you to know I love your lovely blogs as well :)


The Work of Childhood
A Mommy's Adventures
Live Life Simply
Jolly Mom - her Craft Site!

A Little Fun With Me and Lu
Adventures of a Flake
A Wednesday Afternoon
Hand Me My Apron - go see the ice cream bucket casserole tip!
Psalm 104:24
Mother Is Not Concerned
There is no place like home - she has great paper crafting ideas on Wednesdays!
Frugal Femina - The Way To a Man's Heart carnival is fun :)

Homeschool Creations

7 comments:

  1. Thanks so much Sarah! :)

    Jolanthe

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for giving me new blogs to check out. I will do it when I can. I am so proud of you for getting your awards. Yeah.

    ReplyDelete
  3. THANKS FOR MY FIRST AWARD!!!! I need to run out and buy a new kitchen gaget to celebrate! :o)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you so much for the award!! : )

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you SO much! I love your blog as well!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you! :-) I have 3 carnivals now. One is The Way to a Man's Heart (Fridays), one is Baking Buddies (Tuesdays), and one is Favorite Foodie Freebies (Saturdays.

    ReplyDelete