Saturday, May 30, 2009

Bonus! Smoothies Ahead!

There was a huge box sitting on our doorstep yesterday. I swore to my husband that I had not ordered anything so we couldn't wait to see what arrived. We tore it open (literally) to find these awesome surprises! A few weeks back someone from Chiquita Smoothies contacted me about sending some smoothie related items. Woo Hoo! How did they know my food processor has to be specially rigged to work? I am blessed.
I know most of you are thinking, "Why would I need a mix to make a smoothie? They are as simple as it gets." In the next few days I will try them out (can't wait to try the Banana Colada) and let you know!

And just to let you know....playing in the cupboards never gets old. The baby started this mess. The older girls joined right in!
Enjoy your weekend. We are going to the Twins game in Tampa :)

10 comments:

  1. Can't wait to hear how they are!

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh my goodness! did you know we live just around the corner from each other?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! Those smoothies look yummy - keep us posted about how good they are!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your blog!
    I just nominated you for an award. Check it out here!

    ReplyDelete
  5. My boys love playing in the cupboards too!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Can't wait to hear how they are!! I have been is such a smoothie mood lately :0)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Be sure and let us know how they turn out.

    ReplyDelete
  8. JEALOUS!! :) What a fun thing to review!

    ReplyDelete
  9. That looks like some fun drinks to try. Cabients are a great place to hide.

    ReplyDelete
  10. That looks so yummie. I'll have to look for those.

    ReplyDelete