Thursday, March 5, 2009

A Thousand Word Thursday - Fish Bowl


Has to be another recent Little Bit picture as my computer still is in the shop and I have limited pictures on this one. I just love it when she looks in her fish bowl. As of late, she has been putting her whole head at the opening to see what she can get out. So cute!! Don't you just love those shoes? All three girls wore them and they still look brand new. I just put them in the too small pile. It goes by too quickly!

Cheaper Than Therapy holds A Thousand Word Thursday each week. Go visit to check out other pictures!



11 comments:

  1. this is so cute!!! and yes i love those shoes too!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How cute!!! I have done the same thing with my boys shoes and passed them down. I love when they stay in great condition like that but hate to see them out grow them so fast.

    ReplyDelete
  3. She looks totally intrigued! What a sweetie!

    ReplyDelete
  4. aww.... babies are wonderful at this age - everything excites them!

    ReplyDelete
  5. And I'm lovin her little shoes! She's so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a little sweetie. You should try to get a shot of her with her head in the fishbowl that would be too cute and hilarious. Also yes, I love those little shoes. Little shoes are automatically adorable even without little stripes because they are so darn tiny.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Aw, definitely try to get a shot of her with her head in the fishbowl. I bet it's adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Stinkin' adorable! I wish you had a picture of her head in there! I love it when kids do silly things like that.

    ReplyDelete