Tuesday, March 24, 2009

New Weekly Carnival


Sarah at My Charmed Life is hosting a new carnival called Time Out Monday. She's starting this Monday, the 30th. If you are looking for more carnivals in which to participate my list (with links) is HERE.

Here's what it's all about....(description taken from her site)

"Have you done anything nice for yourself today? As busy women, wives and mothers it's easy to get so caught up in the rush of daily life that we don't stop to take care of ourselves. That is why I've decided to start Time Out Monday, to encourage you (and myself) to take a few minutes and do just that.

We could all use some inspiration as we start another week, and if you have a bunch of new ideas on Monday, you can use them anytime during the week when you need a little pick me up. Send yourself to time out!There are no real rules, perhaps you love to cook and want to share a recipe, you could tell us about your last girls night out, maybe you have some wardrobe tips for those of us (like me) who are fashion challenged, talk about your favorite tv show or share a review or giveaway for something fun (jewelry? chocolate? books?)."
Now go take a little time for yourself so you have something to post!

5 comments:

  1. Thanks so much for posting Sarah - you're the best!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ironically enough... this was my New Year's resolution. And I haven't been keeping it too well lately. I definitely need the reminder. Thansk!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a fun new meme. I love that you have compiled a list of weekly memes. Too fun!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, I forgot to tell you that The Diaper Diaries at thediaperdiaries.net has a weekly meme called Things I Love Thursday. Just thought you might want to add it to your list! :)

    ReplyDelete