Thursday, January 15, 2009

Target Clearance Alert!

I have no idea if your Target is doing this but my Target just put out a TON (about 7 isles) of clearance toys. Must have been their Christmas overflow. Things are 75% off! I like to stock up on gifts when I see a good sale. This is it! I got LeapPad Clickstart Systems for $11. American Girl, Cranium, Hannah games for $3.98. The cute backpack/tent/water bottle combos for $2.98. They had the SmartCycle (the kids stationary bike that hooks up to your tv) for less than $20 - way too big for my gift closet. Great deals. Also had huge clearance items all around the store (my store has end cap of each department full of clearance stuff). I was giddy after leaving....I am done gift shopping for the year :) WooHoo!

It's worth calling your Target to see if they are doing the same!

3 comments:

  1. I have gotten so many rocking deals there this week. I bought 5 sweaters the other day, because it is so cold at school that I wear one every day. I usually stock up on gifts for the year too. Heading there tonight!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Isn't after Christmas clearance just the best! And just when you think it's over, it's BACK!! Whoa! Thank you very much for this info. I'm heading over tonight.

    ReplyDelete