Friday, December 12, 2008

Friday Fragments


Here's my edition of Friday Fragments....

Last week Emma and Lexi were running down the street. Emma runs way faster so Lexi is left in the dust which creates the perfect moment for a "Life is Unfair" tantrum. She stopped and started wailing "Emmmmmaaaaaaa, Emmmaaaaaa" - picture Marlon Brando yelling for Stella. Emma turned around, waked back to her crying sister, took her hand and said in a low voice "Stop it Lexi, you are embarrassing me." So funny.....now Emma knows how I feel at moments.
~~~~~~
My standard attire is t-shirt and jeans or shorts and flip flops. I rarely wear anything else. When hubby and I got dressed up to go out this week I wore a dress and (gasp) some rather high heals. Emma looked at me a said with a huge smile "Mommy you look beautiful. You looks so tall....like you're at least FIVE feet tall!" I'm 5'3"...but for her, 5 feet must seem like a giant!
~~~~~~
My husband recently asked Lexi if she would like to go with him to the store. She smiled at him, shrugged her shoulders, and told him "Not really Daddy, but thanks for offerin'!" She surprises us all of the time with phrases she picks up from who knows where...with the cutest little smile and a three year squeaky voice, it made us roll on the floor with laughter.
~~~~~~
I know there are more....I need to start writing them down!

Enjoy your weekend everyone!!

Check out more Fragment Friday posts HERE :)

4 comments:

  1. I love, love, love three; such a cute age, and I love that 3-year-old voice, too. So Sweet.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those are great! - I can see my own kids doing similar things! Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the things that kids say. It's so funny!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Kids are so funny! Those are some fun FF! Happy Friday!

    ReplyDelete