Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Using YouTube For Personal Hygiene


Why is it that I always remember to cut baby's fingernails when nobody is around to distract her? Yesterday I figured out that I can use YouTube to my advantage.

1. Go to YouTube.com
2. Search for "laughing baby."
3. Play any number of the clips over and over until each of the 10 tiny fingernails are no longer razor sharp.

This also works for bad days, stressed moments, or when trying to get your 3 year old to laugh herself out of a tantrum.

This is one of my favorites....here.

Go to Rocks In My Dryer to check out more Works-For-Me Wednesdays ideas!

3 comments:

  1. Cute idea. I used to have to do my son's toenails when he napped... still doesn't like his feet touched much.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this idea, my daughter has recently decided she will do nearly anything to avoid the nail clippers...I'm desperate! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have to confess..I bite my daughter's nails while she is nursing. I have a deep fear of clipping the tips of her baby fingers. In the spirit of your blog..."I Blame my Mother" :)

    ReplyDelete